Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] I can't get COD black ops working help?

Sponsored Links
    I've tried absolutely everything. I've looked through all 40 something pages of the black ops and payload pages.. it's driving me crazy.

I had it working at one point, but now it won't work at all. I have a slim PS3, a working download of black ops, and a teensy++ 1.0. I've tried so many payloads that i don't really know what else to try.

any suggestions?
    Best Answer - Posted by JeoWay:

I always got BO1 corrupted on Official Firmware. I would try re-installing the content and if it still doesnt work, try a different custom firmware (such as rogero 4.46)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hmmm.. have you also tried "reinstalling" the game again, i.e. deleting the current game and going through the procedure again?

You say it worked at one point for you, do you still remember exactly what you did when you first installed it which worked and what things you did after that which caused it not to work?

Which Title ID of the BlackOps are you using, by the way?

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Have you followed the tutorial by mrdoca and downloaded his blackops 1.3 pack with the files you need?

Yea, i've deleted it then reinstalled. Um ID is BLUS-30591. And when i had it working, i just had installed an update in the guide then used hermes v4b payload, it worked fine. I didn't change anything, it just randomly stopped working the other day.

And to the above poster, yes sir i have.

Lightbulb

Check your game data utility folder. My BO stopped working once, because my BO game data somehow got corrupted.

can you play online with the black ops 2 on ps3?

I used to play BO with a dongle and using disc inside.

Playing online with CFW always high risk.

I always got BO1 corrupted on Official Firmware. I would try re-installing the content and if it still doesnt work, try a different custom firmware (such as rogero 4.46)

Lol, this thread is 3 years old. Pls don't necro.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News