Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Unhappy [UnAnswered] I can't downgrade my 3.5 fw ps3 help?

Sponsored Links
    Who can help me?

I just got a white ps3 from Hong Kong with 3.50fw installed. I use E3go try to downgrade it, but failed. The green light flash and not shut down, until I turn the machine off myself.

What can I do?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do the usual way, insert USB device with the *.self and modded 3.41 and boot from it. Let the PS3 for ~5 Minutes without touching anything, it will shut down by itself.Copy other *.self file on USB device and boot from it - done.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    newbie here.. want help with downgrading to older version from 3.55 (CECHG01 model). No clue about jailbreaking, need simple instructions

- on where to download an older version and how to downgrade to 3.41 so I can install linux on it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

Look at the homepage from your Jailbreak device, there should be an introduction. Linux can just run on 3.15 not on 3.41.

I just do this way, but failed. Green light flash and not shut down.

what are the downsides, if any. to downgrade to 3.15? I just use PS3 for BlueRay movies.

You may loose your BluRay Movie playback when you do it and may your current data on PS3. That's all you have to be worried about.

You can't downgrade from 3.55. Sony patched it, and, there's nothing you can do with this firmware till a new exploit is released.

Is there any version out there that supports both BlueRay as well as linux and that can be downgraded to from 3.55.

I messed up by accidentally upgrading my system just today morning without knowing the consequences of it and now looks like I am stuck with this.

Quote Originally Posted by km8080 View Post
    Is there any version out there that supports both BlueRay as well as linux and that can be downgraded to from 3.55.
    As mentioned above by 3xodus there is no way to downgrade from FW 3.55 yet. When there is, it will be posted in the Site News though.

Let's get this thread back on track now of peanut621's original topic.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News