[UnAnswered] How to use my previous PS3 game save files help?

From KMEAW CFW 3.55, I migrated my PS3 FW to Rogero 4.30 v2.5. For the most part, things are alright. I just want to load my previous game saves and profiles but it seems fiddling with Aldotools Bruteforce app gets me nowhere.

I would appreciate it very much if someone could find time to walk me through on how to use Bruteforce in full details. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by evEr; 01-21-2013 at 03:09 AM

If you updated directly from Kmeaw 3.55 to Rogero 4.30 v2.5 I don't see where you would have problems using the previous saves.

I had no issues with Save files when I updated to latest 4.30 CFW

That's what I did windrider42 but I forgot to mention that I also replaced the hard drive. My saves are now forbidden by the system to be copied. Some can be copied over but forbidden to be used saying they are other people's saves. All in all, I am simply reduced to finding workarounds like that aldotools I mentioned.

I just can't figure out how to use it as there seems to be no noob-friendly tuts available. I am particularly keen on being able to use my 70-hour worth of Kingdoms of Amalur progress save. Thank you, windrider42, for taking notice.

I see you didn't do a backup on USB using the PS3 backup utility before you changed hdd's

Try using this. It works for me. Watch the video as well so you know how to get the keys.

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post445175

Actually the keys are posted in that link I gave above
    Last edited by windrider42; 01-23-2013 at 11:32 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm really glad you are seeing me through this, windrider42. I can't wait to try my luck using your tip this weekend.