Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How to rip Blu-ray movies within CFW help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys, I've been trying for a solid 4 hours now to rip a BR movie that I've bought and this is my last resort. My PS3 is on 3.55 and fully hacked, I've tried with Multiman with no success, I am wondering if it's even possible? Could someone tell me how to do it?

I saw it's possible with Other OS, but all mentions of that I've found were from before CFW times. (Plus I really dread the idea of using Linux on my PS3 again.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Best Answer - Posted by moja:

Hello. Fire up Multiman, then try going to SETTINGS, press [TRIANGLE] and then "Enable Direct Disc Access". Once in Direct Disc Access just rip discs - quit Multiman to reset back to playing games.

Hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello. Fire up Multiman, then try going to SETTINGS, press [TRIANGLE] and then "Enable Direct Disc Access". Once in Direct Disc Access just rip discs - quit Multiman to reset back to playing games.

Hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am on rebug with latest multiman 04.14.01 and the way i have found to do this is like maja said but with one change. start multiman, go to settings, scroll down to function control. enable direct disk access. then just rip to where you want it. Thanks moja did not know how to do this till now. just wanted to make it a little easier to find enable direct disk access.

forgot when you get to Function control press triangle then select enable direct disk access. sorry bout double post. its late
    Last edited by chiselfreak; 11-30-2012 at 11:57 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News