Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How to play God of War 3 on external hd?

Sponsored Links
    Hi - I have managed to back up !! a few games including black ops which I was chuffed I did. Have managed to back up GOW 3 on to an external hd but for some reason when I go to load it it flicks back to XMB menu - have tried looking for answers but can't find a solution - is it because it's a big file?? Would be grateful for any advice-thanks in advance
    Best Answer - Posted by oVERSoLDiER:

God of War 3 don't have any big file above 4GB. You don't need a spoof payload or anything else. Just use the Backup Manager you want, put any disc in drive and start God of War 3 from XMB.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, you are going to need to be more specific, like what Backup Manger are you using, and payload?

GOW3 should work fine from an external HDD however.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    GoW3 needs to have any PS3 game disc loaded when launching the game. Be sure you have this as well. And, GoW3 should work on an external hdd.

God of War 3 don't have any big file above 4GB. You don't need a spoof payload or anything else. Just use the Backup Manager you want, put any disc in drive and start God of War 3 from XMB.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News