Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How to play Dead Space Extraction through multiman?

Sponsored Links
    The title pretty much explains my question.

i backed up dead space 2 limited edition and as a bonus content dead space extraction comes with the game but as a pkg file for installation and i don't want it installed but want to play it through multiman.

so what i did is installed extraction and then copied the installed files to my multiman GAMES folder. got multiman to recognize the game by putting it into a PS3_GAME folder but i cannot start it.

anybody knows what to do?
    Best Answer - Posted by DaedalusMinion:

You would probably have to edit the EBOOT.BIN too, along with the PARAM.SFO.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think you can do that, but try changing the Data Type in the Param.sfo to "Hard Disk Game". You'll need a SFO editor.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can't do that, you have to install it.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    I don't think you can do that, but try changing the Data Type in the Param.sfo to "Hard Disk Game". You'll need a SFO editor.
    tried that already and changed it to all sorts of game data but without luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by hombre2jp View Post
    Can't do that, you have to install it.
    i think there is a way. because if you get the full multiman there is a game cover for extraction in it. why would there be a game cover if there is no way to run it through multiman.

You would probably have to edit the EBOOT.BIN too, along with the PARAM.SFO.

unfortunately i have no idea how. i tried dean's ebootfix but it always gives me an error. what do i need to do with the eboot?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News