Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My PS3 has also yet to freeze Been playing ungodly amounts of resistance on it and ridge racer 7. Can't wait for VF 5 and NBA Street Homecourt. BTW just as a side confirmation is the street homecourt for 360 coming out before that of ps3??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Froze twice while on-line in Resistance. It could be due to network issues cause I'm on WiFi. It actually black screened while rejoining game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by OnA XM202 View Post
    Froze twice while on-line in Resistance. It could be due to network issues cause I'm on WiFi. It actually black screened while rejoining game.
    Now that you mention this my console did lock up while playing resistance online. But it wasn't due to WiFi (even though I was using WiFi) because I was playing with a friend and he was on WiFi with his console at his house and I called him and he said his locked up at exactly the same time and they wouldn't unfreeze.

It was a network problem

Quote Originally Posted by WOWchamp View Post
    Now that you mention this my console did lock up while playing resistance online. But it wasn't due to WiFi (even though I was using WiFi) because I was playing with a friend and he was on WiFi with his console at his house and I called him and he said his locked up at exactly the same time and they wouldn't unfreeze.

It was a network problem
    That wasn't the case with me. I was playing in a game with Radiskull, and he never lost connection, only me.

It only froze on me twice when I played game. Around the first 2 weeks when I got the system. After that, nothing.

My PS3 hasn't frozen yet either.. And my Xbox 360(im on my second 360 for the last whole year) hasn't frozen either..

My PS3 has never frozen but my 360 freezes a lot and my Wii freezes once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by CeeJaySFII View Post
    My PS3 has never frozen but my 360 freezes a lot and my Wii freezes once in a while.
    hmmm Wii freezes as well? I havent had any problems with my Wii but I barely play it...

oh btw,

the first time my ps3 got frozen was one the very first day I got it...hell yeah..that's awesome lol...it got stuck when trying to configurate the machine...nothing a reboot can't fix

I cannot remember what caused the second freeze. But for the third, it was Taladega nights...it just got frozen half way through the movie...it played the movie fine ever since.

The forth time was at the loading screen of ridge racer as I mentioned befor.e I havent really had any in-game freeze thus far. Honestly, I dont know if it had frozen 3 times..or four times...i just cant remember how it got frozen the second time
    Last edited by kin0kin; 02-19-2007 at 08:28 PM

Not a freeze to date

My PS3 has never frozen, but early on (before my first patch) I got a blue screen on the audio settings. Haven't had a problem like that since.

My Wii freezes often, but only when I'm using the Opera browser.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News