Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How to make CFW work on broken Blu-ray drive help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys & gals..! I have tried & tried & tried over & over & over again to create a CFW to get my PS3 CECHC03 out of the damn update loop. I've tried replacing, cleaning & swapping out a new (verified working) drives, button batteries, ribbons & other components in this thing & its still doing the same loop over & over..!

I have even gone as far as taking my own PS3 apart and swapping parts to ensure they work. SO ANNOYING! I was just hoping & wondering if anybody has a CFW ALREADY COMPILED or the EASIEST instructions on what i need, (extra software), about how to use PS3MFW Builder software...?

I have also formatted SATA's of various gb's but to no avail unfortunately..! Any help on this problem would be highly appreciated... Thanx in advance!
    Best Answer - Posted by niwakun:

Use the CFW with a BD bypass patch, 4.xx REX/Rebug firmwares had that feature so there wont any problems to install it. But I recommend at least get a working BD drive unit and remarry it, since without the BD Drive you cant do anything on except listening to music or watching videos.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Use the CFW with a BD bypass patch, 4.xx REX/Rebug firmwares had that feature so there wont any problems to install it. But I recommend at least get a working BD drive unit and remarry it, since without the BD Drive you cant do anything on except listening to music or watching videos.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Also rogero Cfw don't check for the drives. Thanks.

MFW Builder has the option to enable and disable the check

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News