Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How to Get Psjailbreak Into Dfu Mode?

Sponsored Links
    How to get Psjailbreak into Dfu Mode? i have a psjail break and won't add hex and update don't know how coz it says generic usb people say to dfu, but how i've not had a prob before on ps3yes and ps3break ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's maybe an cheap China clone, which can't be detected as an Micro-USB Controller ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how can i tell? eg how do i pull it apart to see chip safely?

You need to look what type of chip it is and whether it is flashable.You could probably look on the website you bought it from if you bought it from the internet or ask the person you bought it from or just pull the case of carefully making sure you don't break it (if its a cheap clone you'll be able to lift it without breaking it hopefully).

After finding out what chip it is you need to install the necessary drivers and install the application needed to flash a new hex and find the latest hex for it, you'll be able to find it on this forum if its a well known chip and if its flashable.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News