Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] how to get PS3 games on hard drive?

Sponsored Links
    i'm new to the ps3 jb and i wanna know how do you get the game on the ps3? can't seem to find a guide on forums where do you put them how do you get them on there. thanks in advance!

using geohots firmware.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm using a USB drive with Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager. Just run that pkg then copy the files over via a usb drive. You could also try your luck with the FTP which I should have done, but good luck!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    moat backup managers copy them by pressing one of your sybols ie triangle or circle ect, just make sure you format your external usb to fat 32 or your ps3 won't reconise it.

First get a Backupmager I would try MultiMAN it is most complex but solves most problems !

Second Copy games to usb and use the right directory eg. GAMEZ(or OHMAN12123)\BLES00xxx\etc.
    Second for Multiman press R1 and activate USB Patch (gray right upper coner)
    Chose game and press O to copy to internal HDD

You could also use an FTP guides are all over the board , but with multiMAN always activate USB patch first it helps a lot ^^

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News