Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] How to get out of factory/service mode 3.56?

Sponsored Links
    i was wondering if anybody could help me get my console back in retail mode,now when lv0 keys have been found.I am on OFW 3.56 stuck in factory/service mode!
    Best Answer - Posted by technodon:

that wont happen. only the 3.55 private key is known, the new 4.21 custom firmware was made with this key and sony fixed the sign failbug in 3.56 you will need a flasher to downgrade

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I should imagine you need an e3 or alike , and flash it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    e3 was out way before. i don't want to to do a hard flashing with it. i want to do it via software. Now the lv0 keys are out so what are the chances?

Banned User
    I'd say none , Opening the ps3 is easy , Get yourself a torx screwdriver set and do some reading , You'll have it done in a day if you put your mind to it. Don't be a defeatist , it can be fitted with a clip

my soldering skills sucks + don't have the money. Looking for Lv2diag.self signed for 3.56

that wont happen. only the 3.55 private key is known, the new 4.21 custom firmware was made with this key and sony fixed the sign failbug in 3.56 you will need a flasher to downgrade

i assume you didn't read the news that all the keys are now known (lvl0 private key) however we still cant run our own code, i still don't fully understand why but it should lead to the magic we have all been waiting for. its yet another waiting game.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News