Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How to Enable Screen shot option?

Sponsored Links
    Once before while in a game I opened up XMB, went to PHOTOS and there was a screenshot option. It worked, I clicked it and it took a screenshot.

HOW do I enable that for all games and apps?
    Best Answer - Posted by Liongooder:

Maybe it'll be featured in PS4, besides it'll cost them money because if doesn't make money for them then there is no reason to enable it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Crossed my mind a long time ago, so i searched & found this:

http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...nshot-feature/

though there is some games that support screenshots like DOA 5 & Dragon's Dogma.

Have a nice day.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea, I've read that. If it has to be enabled in games then I thought the PARAM.SFO editors would have that option but they don't.

I'm really surprised why $ony don't enable these features as standard? They always make things hard.

Maybe it'll be featured in PS4, besides it'll cost them money because if doesn't make money for them then there is no reason to enable it.

Typical isn't it. $ony are supposed to be gamer friendly but if it doesn't make them money they don't care about it. Doesn't sound like they are really in it for the gamer. Thats why CFW and homebrew makers are so loved as they ARE in it for the gamer.

I guess I'll have to take screenshots with a camera instead. Looks pathetic but its still a screenshot.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News