Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How to downgrade from 3.55 to 3.41 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys..

Well I bought ps3break v1.2 and I dunno how program it as a downgrader. I mean with which ps3break FW shall program it I have now 1.71.mHex please tell me the steps. I wanna ask you guys I did format the usb and made a new folder named it as ROOT then I pasted PS3UPDAT.PUP and lv2diag.self so, is that correct!?

my ps3 console is slim and now with 3.55 FW and I didn't modified before or anything else.

Thanks in advance....

I found psgrade hex key file but it was for downgrading from 3.50 to 3.41 but still I can't find one from 3.55 to 3.41 anyone has it ?
    Last edited by MeMO00; 02-01-2011 at 03:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by Realee:

He means your best bet is to upgrade to 3.55 with one of the custom firmwares available. They allow the same pkg's as the 3.41+Dongle method without the hassle of having to use the dongle. Check the forums for CFW.

Not possible, yet. They'll get CFW for 3.56 soon but you're stuck otherwise.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can try this tut here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...le-116965.html

OR you can use one of the 3.55 CFW like Kmeaw or Wanikoko v2 without the need to downgrade.

You can push through links on the PS3Break website to find the files you need.
    Last edited by severusx; 02-01-2011 at 04:17 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Man... I told you I searched there but I couldn't find psgrade from 3.55 to 3.41 I found 3.5 to 3.41

anyways, thanks.

Its the first link of their page under where it says PS3break V1.1 + V1.2 (Downgrade Area). There is a file called "This Package to Downgrade 3.55".

Now their site is not working I guess... but I downloaded it before it contains PS3UPDAT.PUP and lv2diag.self that's all

they are saying that: DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR DONGLE INTO DOWNGRADE MODE!

How?

Why do you want to go to 3.41? 3.55 is hacked and you don't need any hardware on it.

There is really no reason to use 3.41 anymore.

what do you mean brother.. I'm sorry to ask a lot, but I'm a junior as you can see...

I've been told that the dongle doesn't work on 3.55 so, I must go down for 3.41

Am I right or what?

me to

i need to downgrade to 5.55. can you help me with that?

He means your best bet is to upgrade to 3.55 with one of the custom firmwares available. They allow the same pkg's as the 3.41+Dongle method without the hassle of having to use the dongle. Check the forums for CFW.

Not possible, yet. They'll get CFW for 3.56 soon but you're stuck otherwise.

Thanks a lot guys... I updated to 3.55 officially a while ago, but now what can I do? I found that CFW of wanikoko and I'm downloading it.. so, in a comparison (which method is better) in your opinion?

Can you give me some threads that illustrate from A To Z, please!!
    Last edited by MeMO00; 02-02-2011 at 03:02 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News