Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [UnAnswered] How Do You Get HOME Beta Through PS3 ProxyServer

Sponsored Links
    Can someone direct me to a tutorial on how to get the HOME BETA through the ProxyServer?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-on...y-95953-3.html

^heres the thread, i've also been trying this for days and im not getting very far. I think they have given up

After waiting for over a year for this damn thing to be released I finally decided to try and force myself onto it... I think they should make that thread a sticky.

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzie50 View Post
    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-on...y-95953-3.html

^heres the thread, i've also been trying this for days and im not getting very far. I think they have given up

After waiting for over a year for this damn thing to be released I finally decided to try and force myself onto it... I think they should make that thread a sticky.
    I have made it a STICKY now, however, it's currently closed until something new develops to prevent newbies from asking the same 10 questions over and over in it.

Home Beta install via proxy help

After following all the guides on here (which were really helpful) I managed to get quite far on 'trying' to install Home Beta v0.83.

I now get the Home icon on the XMB, but when trying to install I get a http 404 error (cant find the link).

After checking the proxy logs it seems to be trying to goto: [Register or Login to view links]
    ^which obviously has been taken down

even though in the replace files (ps3.proxyserver.GUI) I've got the link pointing somewhere else (im hosting version 0.83 .pkg for the time being).

I'm so close to getting on I can smell it ummmmm that musky 3D motel they put you in...

can someone guide me through these troubled times!?

Ive worked it out. with this noob badge im wearing I dont seem to be getting much help. Its cool thou I like a challenge.

I'm an old man, u youngsters dont walk me across the road any more.. its fine.. I can manage..

i wish sony would get there act together and start getting this stuff released.. gamers have payed good money for these consoles but sony has not gone by there word since day 1. i think that there are finished with home but dont want us to have it.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News