Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How do you download game updates from PSN with PSGroove

Sponsored Links
    I am able to connect to psn just fine, using the proxy software, but when i try to play a game while connected to psn, it asks for me to download the update to continue, but when i select to download the game update, it fails.

anyone has been able to download game updates successfully since 3.42 got released?

please lemme know
    Best Answer - Posted by Osirisx:

short answer is you can't download the updates or add any DLC to the game you are trying to update when playing online.

that question was answered at the beginning of all this jailbrak crap.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what's the code of the error. and if you are using PSGroove most of the games cant updateable with psgroove you can check the compablity from here: http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php...=ps3-jailbreak

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    short answer is you can't download the updates or add any DLC to the game you are trying to update when playing online.

that question was answered at the beginning of all this jailbrak crap.

if you did jailbreal your PS3 then you cannot download anything on PSN.

You can read manual on PSgroove.

if i dont have my PS3 connected to the net at all and have internet connection disabled, do i still need to get the updates to play the game?

im currently backing up a heap of games but will be pissed if i can't play them because of this. i dont care for online play at all as this system will be for ofline playing of backups only for my kids.

no you do not need updates to play offline. but there might be some games that have had updates to published to fix bugs which would be a problem.
    Last edited by Osirisx; 09-08-2010 at 07:03 AM

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News