Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How to do a PS3 QA Toggle help?

Sponsored Links
    hi i'm gonna upgrade to 4.41.2 lite rebug i think. i'm on 3.55 rebug. how do i get qa. is it a pkg? is it in rebug already?

do i need the EID rootkey before i update fw? what do i need eid rootkey for?

thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Rebug Tool box has the option to. When you first open it its one of the options all the way to the right.

No need for EID rootkey unless you want to use Dex/Rebug, can do it incase you ever need it in the future, since the only way to do it is on 3.55.
    Last edited by dyceast; 06-24-2013 at 10:27 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As dyceast said, its in the toolbox. Its a package file. You also have the option to downgrade and switch back and forth.

big thanks for the info guys!!

more qa help please LOL

hey there. i installed the rebug toolbox. went to far right and enabled qa toggle. it says enabled.can i upgrade to 4.41 rebug now and be able to download with qa or do i have to do more for the qa? what do i do now?

do i have to do the button press. i can't see anything different on xmb. been so long i'm a noob again ahhh.

thanks for your patience and noob friendly instructions mates!

Once you enable it you are good to go. I would update from there. I am not sure what you mean by download. Thanks.

downgrade i meant sorry. lol i remember when math released the video there was a new menu appeared. so there is no way to tell you have it enabled other than by it saying enabled in the toolbox?

i thought you could downgrade via xmb etc etc..

No all the downgrades is done with downgrader 999 pup and in service mode. Thanks.

ahhh. ok thanks racer. you da man!

To tell if its enabled without doing the button code, check in rebug tool box again after you have upgraded

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News