Hello Onuy3k welcome to PS3News, next time try to post in the Help section so everyone can see it & help you right away.
First off you need to check your current Firmware if its above 3.55 then you need to downgrade using a hardware flasher.. after that upgrade to 3.55 OFW or CFW from here you can choose to install either Rebug 4.41.2 CFW or Rogero 4.40.
Here is this guide on how to install a new CFW:
1. First Download QA Toggle pkg
2. Copy the file to the root of your USB or external HD
3. Insert your USB/External HD to your PS3
4. On your PS3, go to “Install package Files” and install the QA Toggle PKG
5. Once installed, run the “Rebug Toggle QA” on your PS3, (The screen will go Black and you will hear 2 or 3 Beeps and when finished it will go back to the PS3′s XMB, and if error comes up, just repeat this step.)
6. Go to “Network Settings” (do not open it) then all at the same time, press the following key combo : L1 + L2 + L3 (press left stick) + R1 + R2 + dpad_down.
7. If the QA Flag was done correctly, you will see Edy Viewer, Debug Settings, and Install Package Files.
Now to system update assuming you chose one of the above CFW,download the PUP
1. Create a folder on your External HDD & rename it to PS3
2. Create a another folder inside the first one & rename it to UPDATE (must be in cap)
3. Put the pup you downloaded & rename it to PS3UPDAT so it can be like this PS3UPDAT.PUP
Now connect you External HDD to the PS3 in the right USB the one next to the BD & eject any BD or Disc inside the PS3 go to system update, choose update from storage media, follow the instructions & voila.
Your base firmware is 2.70 but your on 4.41. You can downgrade to 3.55 (for jailbreak), but you NEED a flasher due to being above 3.55
There is currently no "actual" way to jailbreak and/or downgrade a 4.XX console without flashing.