Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How do I reflash my PS3 help?

Sponsored Links
    Alright, so I went from CEX to DEX, and then I went back to CEX. But now my ps3 console id is corrupt from during the process of going to DEX. My friend told me to take my original CEX flash nor dump (unmodified one), and rewrite my ps3's flash with it and it should fix my ps3's corrupt console id, so how do I rewrite my flash to my ps3 to fix it? Do I use rebug toolbox or what?
    Last edited by primetime43; 01-08-2013 at 12:25 AM
    Best Answer - Posted by primetime43:

I tried that already and everything, still nothing worked. This is really starting to agitate me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You have to hook up and hardware flasher to it. And that will flash it back. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I used psid to look at my console it and it looked normal (Cause I don't know what a corrupt one would look like) so I think now I came to the conclusion that it might be ban, not sure. The error that i'm getting is 8071053D; I think.

no, your not banned.

just found this hope it helps: PS3 Error Code 8071053D

This error is caused by a power issue with the Playstation 3.

To solve this error:

The Playstion 3 must be hard booted. To do this :

1. Turn the PS3 to stanby power off.
    2. Turn off power on the PS3 by using power toggle on back off PS3 and unplug power cord.
    3. Restart your wireless router, if using one.
    4. Plug in the PS3 power cord and power on the PS3.
    5. Try creating a new connection on the by accessing the Network Settings menu option on the Playstation 3.

or this way.. but mostly the same

8071053D - "Hard boot the PS3, turn off the PS3 to stand-by, flip off the back switch and remove the power cord. Then shut off your modem/router, for about 5 mintues, then turn the modem back up first and let it sync, then turn the router back on(if using one) and let it sycn. Reconnect your power cable and flip the back swtich up again. Then make a new network connection".

From official playstation community.
    Last edited by matt101; 01-10-2013 at 12:35 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I tried that already and everything, still nothing worked. This is really starting to agitate me.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News