just found this hope it helps: PS3 Error Code 8071053D
This error is caused by a power issue with the Playstation 3.
To solve this error:
The Playstion 3 must be hard booted. To do this :
1. Turn the PS3 to stanby power off.
2. Turn off power on the PS3 by using power toggle on back off PS3 and unplug power cord.
3. Restart your wireless router, if using one.
4. Plug in the PS3 power cord and power on the PS3.
5. Try creating a new connection on the by accessing the Network Settings menu option on the Playstation 3.
or this way.. but mostly the same
8071053D - "Hard boot the PS3, turn off the PS3 to stand-by, flip off the back switch and remove the power cord. Then shut off your modem/router, for about 5 mintues, then turn the modem back up first and let it sync, then turn the router back on(if using one) and let it sycn. Reconnect your power cable and flip the back swtich up again. Then make a new network connection".
From official playstation community.