Question [UnAnswered] how do i get unbanned from psn

Sponsored Links
    ive been banned by psn does anybody know away to get unbanned

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how the hell did you manage to do THAT?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sony did state that anyone caught modding their PS3 to do illegal things (ex: play pirated games) they would be banned from the PSN network.

Whether this is like they way Microsoft Bans only the console and not the account, I don't know.

This is the first time I've ever heard of someone being banned from the PSN.

Is your PS3 modded in some fashion?

No way to this time.

So he also could used bad spelling on online games to get banned from psn.Or maybe he used some cheats?

That one guy got banned from sending out messages to random people inviting them to a killzone beta. Other than that I can see it being really hard to get banned.

Looks like we'll never know?

Can you get banned from giving out verbal abuse playing games & get reported?

if so wouldn't someone have to report you? surely sony has better things to do than look through all chat and game logs - you know, like making more games...

Just wait it out, I got banned once... it was something like 20 minutes... I think someone solo'd me out when they saw me on the network... anyways... their bans aren't that long...

may I ask what you got banned for?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News