Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] how do I get from 2.10 to 3.41 on my firmware?

Sponsored Links
    I know it starts with something about holding the power button down till you get a double beep... I also know there is a tutorial on updating your firmware to a newer but not necessarily the newest firmware but the search feature has failed me and I would really appreciate assistance.

can some one point me to that tutorial or tell me what to do?
    Best Answer - Posted by ethical:

download this http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...ils-available/ this is the 3.41 updat.pup file

put usb stick in pc/laptop

make a folder called PS3 then inside that folder make another called UPDATE on the usb stick

put the downloaded 3.41 updat.pup file on the usb in the UPDATE folder

plug usb into ps3 then go to system update then update via storage media

then press X and follow on screen instructions

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There are links here on this board, to the correct version of firmware and the link to download. Also check the sha1 number to make sure your updating with a correct file after downloading.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I know there are links to the download I need the tutorial so I can install the firmware as an update to see if my console is one of the few that might get the blu-ray player back as I have no clue wtf has been played on it.

download this http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...ils-available/ this is the 3.41 updat.pup file

put usb stick in pc/laptop

make a folder called PS3 then inside that folder make another called UPDATE on the usb stick

put the downloaded 3.41 updat.pup file on the usb in the UPDATE folder

plug usb into ps3 then go to system update then update via storage media

then press X and follow on screen instructions

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News