Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] How do I downgrade my PS3 help?

Sponsored Links
    I have been searching this site all morning but I cant find any info on how to downgrade my OFW4.31 fat PS3. Any help would be great. A tutorial would be amazing. thanks for any and all help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello there daddysboys.

The only way you can downgrade your OFW4.31 is by using a Hardware flasher, what involves opening your console and do some soldering. You may have heard about 4.XCFW ... but for those to be installed, you have to be on 3.55CFW... no greater.

You may check this thread: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ma...ce-122746.html

Where the OP, racer0018, may be clearer than me on this subject!

Good luck!

Sponsored Links

Smile

Sponsored Links
    HI guys ! I am new on ps3 world and I am on cech-4004c with official frame ware 4.31 and I would like to know about jailbreak stuff and how to do it I found one which was 4.31 CFW and they told me there is a package file installed, but no change, so plz guts I would ask you to guide me to the direct way of jailbreaking world thank you.

I would like to know if my 4.31 official frame ware cech-4004c is downgradable or not thnks ?
    Last edited by KADER; 01-06-2013 at 07:27 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi Kader ... The answer to you is the same I gave to daddysboys ... You can downgrade (or jump to 4.X CFW), but you need a hardware flasher.

again, check here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ma...ce-122746.html

Is E3 the absolute only way to downgrade? Rather depressing

Whats more depressing is that you had your chance hikick8 all you had to do was not update

No the e3 is not the only way. Progskeet, e3 and teensy.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News