after making sure you have valid dump OFW411 to patch OFW dump with 355 coreos, no need for any hassle anymore
Grab NOR/NAND patches from ps3devwiki.com/files/flash/patches/
- Open Flowrebuilder
- Choose option: Patch a bytereversed NOR dump or an interleaved...
- Load the ofw411.bin under "Select the input dump"
- Load the "Progskeet_patch.txt into box "Patch file" (NOTE! for nand don't use norpatches.. recheck just in case)
- Hit Execute operation
- Flash back patched 355 coreos dump using Teensy (NORway.py COMx write 355mod.bin)
- Release the NOR
- Power down system the normal way
- Reboot and it ask for "controller" UNPLUG power - insert FSM dongle etc...