[Answered] How do I downgrade my PS3 dump help?
i just dumped my 4.11 ps3 using a teensy++ 2.0. My question is how do i downgrade the dump to rewrite it to the console. I tried the venix downgrade program but the file fails to write to the console.
First check if your PS3 is downgradable.
There are a lot of TUT out there eg (is german): pspking.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=50734&pid=582004#pid582004
after making sure you have valid dump OFW411 to patch OFW dump with 355 coreos, no need for any hassle anymore Sponsored Links
Grab NOR/NAND patches from ps3devwiki.com/files/flash/patches/
- Open Flowrebuilder
- Choose option: Patch a bytereversed NOR dump or an interleaved...
- Load the ofw411.bin under "Select the input dump"
- Load the "Progskeet_patch.txt into box "Patch file" (NOTE! for nand don't use norpatches.. recheck just in case)
- Hit Execute operation
- Flash back patched 355 coreos dump using Teensy (NORway.py COMx write 355mod.bin)
- Release the NOR
- Power down system the normal way
- Reboot and it ask for "controller" UNPLUG power - insert FSM dongle etc...