Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Confused [Answered] How to disable 3.55 from PSN help ?

Sponsored Links
    Hello,

I need help how to prevent my PS3 from PSN, but still use Internet browser (both are connected via wireless network to the router Telewell TW-EA510)? So disabling addresses from router is not possible (OFW needs PSN)? Is there a way in PS3 settings to prevent PSN ? Or how should I do it ?
    Best Answer - Posted by oVERSoLDiER:

What about an 3.72 spoofer from Rebug, to make sure nobody can accidentally update it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    set up internet settings again and use fake submask etc

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have set a fake DNS on PS3 so local network works (DLNA), but no internet connection. I would like to use the internet browser built in PS3 (CFW). Also download updates to Multiman. Is there settings in PS3 to disable access to PSN, but other web pages are working ? Or should I somehow modify settings on the router ?

What about an 3.72 spoofer from Rebug, to make sure nobody can accidentally update it.

spoofer sounds like the go mate

I agree with spoofer, but if you would like to do it yourself them you can always use MFWbuilder and there you get to select which places to disable communication from.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News