Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] how to copy from external hdd to internal?

Sponsored Links
    hi!

i got an external hdd, with few backups on it. i dont know so much about the jail break programs, all i have is the backup manager.

there is a way to copy the backup which i got in my external hdd to my ps3 internal hdd?

thank you!
    Best Answer - Posted by Tek9:

you can install Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager then just use the Copy Option FROM /dev_usb003/Gamez to /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ folder from LEFT TO RIGHT with CIRCLE BUTTON hope this helps and Cheers

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    dont know what backup manager you have, but most of them have a copy option. Just select the game, click copy, and it will prompt you for destination.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i use a normal backup manager, without any tweaks.

i will try what you say, i go and highlight the game from my external hdd and then i have an option to copy?

you can install Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager then just use the Copy Option FROM /dev_usb003/Gamez to /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ folder from LEFT TO RIGHT with CIRCLE BUTTON hope this helps and Cheers

Yes exactly most up to date managers support this, just be careful to choose right option i accidently started to delete once when i was going to close the manager, so i didnt pay attention really hehe

If your current backup manager doesn't support this, grab blockb0x's latest FTP pkg and install that, then move the files manually

indeed would work to, but he would have to connect the usb drive to the computer? or is it possible to move inside the FTP?

either way will work, there is also the awesome filemanager homebrew

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News