Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How to convert a PS3 DLC pack for EU to US?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all !

Anyone have a way to convert a DLC pack for EU to US or reverse?

thank for any helps.
    Best Answer - Posted by HeyManHRU:

tranvanthien, I would just edit the Game ID in Param.sfo in the original game from the US game ID to the EUR game ID. So you don't have to unpack the DLC, edit the param.sfo and then repack it.

But like niwakun already mentioned, there is a possibility of the game not working after doing this.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you can try to edit the param.sfo file to the version you want eg. from bles 1111 to blus 1111 but not sure if that will work but try and see if it will work..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    changing the GAMEID will work on "some" games, but not all.

Let's say that you we're lucky enough that the localization company didn't bother to redo the overall coding of the game, the DLC from one region to another might work.

thanks.

So i have to unpack DLC pkg to edit param.sfo then repack them ? Because i'm playing Castlevania Lords of Shadow US version but i've found a DLC for EU version so what should i do to install this DLC ?

yes unpack, then edit then repack then launch pkg.. or just try find the us dlc..

tranvanthien, I would just edit the Game ID in Param.sfo in the original game from the US game ID to the EUR game ID. So you don't have to unpack the DLC, edit the param.sfo and then repack it.

But like niwakun already mentioned, there is a possibility of the game not working after doing this.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 12-01-2011 at 09:54 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News