Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomAlias View Post
    never used it, but looking into it now.
    good to go, keep me updated if you need any help, I'm getting pretty good working with it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    good to go, keep me updated if you need any help, I'm getting pretty good working with it

well I found it and installled it, from what ive read about it looks nice.

however running the comgenie awesome manager thing i cant do.. the text is WAY WAY too small.

seriously i cant read a single flipping thing on there and am too scared to mess with it b/c of that if i changed the wrong thing and brick it.

the font should be x5 bigger at least man in his next revision.

My tv isnt the newest or greatest, it was top of the line when i got it like 5-6 years ago but its 34inch widescreen full HD 1080 etc and ps3 is connected thru HDMI.

I have this problem with sony xmb screen too in 1080 its too small to read on my screen

thanks for the help guys but this is frucking nuts. Im gonna pack a bowl and have my tech friend send me the proper file tomorrow after explaining what I need, thought i could be a quick fix but ive been toying with pics for 1.5 hours its killing my madden time

thanks again for all you guys help though, id rep you all but didnt realize i only get 1 per day.... ill get the rest of you guys over the next week days I appreciate the effort

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomAlias View Post
    well I found it and installled it, from what ive read about it looks nice.

however running the comgenie awesome manager thing i cant do.. the text is WAY WAY too small.
    Are you sure you got the most recent release, v0.06, my TV is way older than 5 years and smaller than 42"

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ager-released/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just like some others said, use FileZille browse to your files and you can edit it easily with GUI.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News