Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How can I play blackops offline without updating?

Sponsored Links
    My ps3 is once again jailbroken and I want to play black ops offline, im on Geohots 3.55 jb, the blackops version is 1.13 the latest I believe, but can't play the game because it keeps asking me to update to the latest firmware!

Is there a way around this, and I would also like to get a better CFW, one that will help me play online once fckpsn is running again!
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3GAMER20111:

Delete the game data, try to install a update for black ops which is fw 3.55 or lower. install a fw spoofer to avoid future fw update problems. try to usually play when your internet connection is disabled. enjoy

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can't say I have seen that issue. Not sure if its a problem with Geohots 3.55 or not.

I would install Kmeaw 3.55 or Rogero 3.55 v3.6

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post427506

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Delete the game data and dont update it

Disable the Internet on your PS3.

Delete the game data, try to install a update for black ops which is fw 3.55 or lower. install a fw spoofer to avoid future fw update problems. try to usually play when your internet connection is disabled. enjoy

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News