Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Home Screen not loading submenu help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

I just jailbroke my fat ps3, downgraded from 3.55 to 3.41 with ps3break dongle. I played AC2 Brotherhood smoothly for past two days but when I tried to play without a BD in the ps3, i got into the game but the saves were gone and the ps3 froze after i tried to go to menu and quit game.

So I had to force shut down, but when i turned it back on, the games, music and everything else, except the setting menu, were stuck at loading forever. Tried to reset, restore, format, but none worked.

oh and btw, when its shutting off, the green light flashes for a while then beeps three times before lights went red.

HELP plz!

GOT IT SOLVED! apparently, it IS caused by playing AC2 without a BD. For those who might have the same problem, try:

1. Go to recovery mode - turn off your system, then keep holding the power button until it shuts off. Now hold the power button again, this time wait till you hear three beeps in total- 1 beep + 2 consecutive beeps
    2. Restore file system
    3. Go to recovery mode again and this time choose : Rebuild database!

Precious Lesson: don't ever, try play AC2B without a BD ever EVER again!
    Last edited by idecline; 03-04-2011 at 12:21 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

Quote Originally Posted by idecline View Post
    GOT IT SOLVED! apparently, it IS caused by playing AC2 without a BD. For those who might have the same problem, try:

1. Go to recovery mode - turn off your system, then keep holding the power button until it shuts off. Now hold the power button again, this time wait till you hear three beeps in total- 1 beep + 2 consecutive beeps
    2. Restore file system

Yeah that happened to a bunch of people when ACB was released. I would generally recommend always playing with an original disc in the drive.

Thread closed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by idecline View Post

2. Restore file system

Yeah that happened to a bunch of people when ACB was released. I would generally recommend always playing with an original disc in the drive.

Thread closed.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News