Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Hidden PS3 led lights on a slim help?

Sponsored Links
    As i was testing for spots to make a solder point for my ps3 custom led lights i came apon 3 lights that gave a constant power but only came on when it was grounded. the three are 2 blue and one red HIDDEN FROM TOP VIEW of the power eject clip.

now what confuses me is why are these three led lights here yet never on. i gave preview in the video how to make them work but still makes me question. why are these lights here and what are they used for? i do not know if other models have these for i have not took the time to test.

My only question is, does any one have any idea what these lights where for?
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

101_1915.JPG   101_1914.JPG   101_1916.JPG   2013-01-08 03.21.16.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    probably a humidity sensor

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have a feeling it may have had something to do with the the drive. with the combination of leds if could show 1 color for no disc and another color for having a disc inserted. i am going to have a mess around with the leds have 1 grounded so i have a constant color then link the blue led the disc present led to another so the color will change when i insert a disc. i have a feeling this could work without modding anything if there was a firmware update that enabled it

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News