Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Hermes v4b payload for the N900 ?

Sponsored Links
    Hey all, can someone tell me how can I use the latest Hermes v4b payload via the N900 .. ? Pretty simple question ..

any answers to this .. ?
    Last edited by AhmadkaX2; 10-19-2010 at 01:15 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You need to find the payload for it, if it has been made and install it the same you did the first. Not sure sure if the Hermes payload has been made by PSFreedom as KaKaRoTo isn't a big fan of his work as he feels its not coded properly but he has created the equivalent but better coded which is PL3.

Someone might have done the Hermes v4b for N900 i'm not really sure. If you already have it then install it the same you did with last one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can someone compile psfreedom.ko hermes v4 payload for N900 for us please ?

If somebody can tell me how to compile it and everything, I can try doing it .. I have the PS3 Developing environment set up and everything ..

i got email from drizzt84 and he said he willing to compile the psfreedom.ko hermes v4 for N900 (not the whole gui) just psfreedom.ko which is what we need. Still waiting on it.

when did you get this email ?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News