Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Hermes v2 payload help?

Sponsored Links
    I'm wondering if anyone has had success with disc less loading on a minimus avr usb running hermes v2 payload and open manager 1.13?

For me, every game that i select disc less loading open manager just takes me back to the XMB. Do I have to use backup manager v2 for disc less access then?
    Best Answer - Posted by SporkSchivago:

Maybe once you go into Backup Manager and hit X - To Launch and it takes you back to XMB, you should go to */app_home/PS3_GAME/ and press X. We had trouble figuring out how to load a game after it was backed up as well. My girlfriend Jess figured it out {:-)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kamenrider View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone has had success with disc less loading on a minimus avr usb running hermes v2 payload and open manager 1.13?

For me, every game that i select disc less loading open manager just takes me back to the XMB. Do I have to use backup manager v2 for disc less access then?
    Well, Hermes Payload v.2 is known to be buggy ! Hermes himself prefer v.1 cause its a lot more stable. I would advice you to go for v.1 or just wait a bit for an update.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    apart from the bugs, there's nothing technical to say that hermes v2 will only work with backup manager 2, it should also work with open manager as well?

definitely to stick with hermes v1 with open manager 1.13 , everything is working for me.

open manager just came out with 1.14 so you should check it out, or perhaps check jurai manager with is based on openmanager with some cosmetic tweaks.

Quote Originally Posted by reiben View Post
    definitely to stick with hermes v1 with open manager 1.13 , everything is working for me.

open manager just came out with 1.14 so you should check it out, or perhaps check jurai manager with is based on openmanager with some cosmetic tweaks.
    OK. I'll try hermes v1

Off topic, do you know how to trigger patch mode in jurai manager? I installed it this morning and R2 doesnt work as it did in open manager 1.13

Maybe once you go into Backup Manager and hit X - To Launch and it takes you back to XMB, you should go to */app_home/PS3_GAME/ and press X. We had trouble figuring out how to load a game after it was backed up as well. My girlfriend Jess figured it out {:-)

Usually it was L3 button , maybe changed again, dont know... just try it.

Just FYI - there is already Hermes payload V3 out - just being compiled right now so you might want to check back here soon and try the latest version

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Just FYI - there is already Hermes payload V3 out - just being compiled right now so you might want to check back here soon and try the latest version
    I`ve tried already and its working like v.2 should do i guess.

Only one game "racket sports" wich was copied to internal hdd with patch enabled (only way it works for me) wont boot now. But well, recopy and all went fine so far.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News