Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] help in start the party boot?

Sponsored Links
    hello,

i can't start the game like the others.(Start.the.Party.EUR.JB.PS3-ATAX) i have tried to boot it from OBM, OBM type s; with patch mode on/off; direct start; from internal/external.

allways the same result: boot game, shows the move screens, it gives a black screen, then its back to xmb.

how do i do to proper boot it?

thanks in advance
    Best Answer - Posted by DeViL303:

Whats your setup? I assume you are on 3.41 , not 3.15? and is your console PAL or NTSC (may make a difference in rare cases)?

Did you have your Move controller attached? I just got this exact copy today and it worked first try, my setup:
    PAL EUR 160GB PS3 slim
    3.41FW
    Open manager 1.16 , patch mode not turned on

minimus USB w/ Hermes V3
    I had a disk in drive, Think It was Eye pet Move edition (not sure if that makes a difference)
    PS Move connected

Hope this helps.

P.S. I didnt direct boot game, I came back out to XMB and selected disk icon to boot game. Also I had never played or installed the demo of this game, might also have an effect.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    have you installed some update or something?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Whats your setup? I assume you are on 3.41 , not 3.15? and is your console PAL or NTSC (may make a difference in rare cases)?

Did you have your Move controller attached? I just got this exact copy today and it worked first try, my setup:
    PAL EUR 160GB PS3 slim
    3.41FW
    Open manager 1.16 , patch mode not turned on

minimus USB w/ Hermes V3
    I had a disk in drive, Think It was Eye pet Move edition (not sure if that makes a difference)
    PS Move connected

Hope this helps.

P.S. I didnt direct boot game, I came back out to XMB and selected disk icon to boot game. Also I had never played or installed the demo of this game, might also have an effect.
    Last edited by DeViL303; 10-09-2010 at 12:48 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

well i have install a demo of this game. but i deleted and game data too.

when you say motion connected, is by usb or wireless? i will try both.

my ps3 is the fat 60gb (now 320gb), in 3.42, and PAL system.

Jailbreaking is impossible on firmwares greater than 3.41, so if you have backup manager running, you're not on 3.42

sorry, my bad. i'm in 3.41! and psgroovpic v1.15
    Last edited by denunes; 10-09-2010 at 12:08 PM Reason: details

Banned User
    I assume you meant to say your on 3.41FW seeing as the open manager runs for you.I just have move controller connected wirelessly. The only differences I can see between my setup and yours could be the Payload (Im using Hermes V3) and the fact that you installed the Demo, Which payload/device are you using for jailbreaking? also try Openmanager 1.16 just incase , make sure you have a disk in too, The fact that I had a move compatible game in the drive may of made a difference buy I doubt it.

Edit: Ok so your using psgrooPIC, possible this is issue, is that version the equivilant to hermes V3 ? (I don't know a whole lot about psgrooPIC variations )
    Last edited by DeViL303; 10-09-2010 at 12:25 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by DeViL303 View Post
    Ok so your using psgrooPIC, possible this is issue, is that version the equivilant to hermes V3 ? (I don't know a whole lot about psgrooPIC variations )
    If he's not, there are some with Hermes v3 support linked here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...pdates-arrive/

i just see in the elotrolado site a new release for the pic. v1.7a

going to flash it now and see what happen. tried to boot it, move wireless, and not working. thanks

Banned User
    Ok, good luck, I would imagine this the problem as don't think others are having problems with this game.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News