Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Help with PSN God of War Chains of Olympus?

Sponsored Links
    I'm trying to use the gamedata tool to install GOW Chains of Olympus by DUPLEX on my external and everytime I try it gets stuck on 852 mb and says there was a error during installation, has anyone else had this problem if so how did you fix it?

Thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by HeyManHRU:

I had a similar problem before, putting the .PKG file on another USB did the trick though.

I don't recall the game being that size though, maybe you've accidentally download the last part. You should have all the .rar or .zip parts highlighted, and press the "extract" option.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had a similar problem before, putting the .PKG file on another USB did the trick though.

I don't recall the game being that size though, maybe you've accidentally download the last part. You should have all the .rar or .zip parts highlighted, and press the "extract" option.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 11-14-2011 at 05:23 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News