Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unhappy [Answered] Help With Ps3key Backup Manager?

Sponsored Links
    I accidentally deleted the ps3key backup manager, but now I can't reinstall or install other .pkg files (ftp server).

PS3 PHAT V3.41

USB DONGLE - PS3KEY

FW - V2.3
    Best Answer - Posted by onyxx:

hexed6 over at psx scene lost jailbreak mode when he installed ps3key backup manager and he had to reflash his PS3Key to get it working again, maybe that will work for you.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How did you deleted it - via XMB / Triangle or by FTP program? Do you still have the FTP access to your PS3? If yes - can you see any "remains" of the Backup Manager there? And again if yes - will it let you to remove them? (Note - rather than DELETING anything you're unsure about just copy / move it to your PC first.)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    How did you deleted it - via XMB / Triangle or by FTP program? Do you still have the FTP access to your PS3? If yes - can you see any "remains" of the Backup Manager there? And again if yes - will it let you to remove them? (Note - rather than DELETING anything you're unsure about just copy / move it to your PC first.)
    Via xmb /triangle. never installed ftp. my ps3 shutdown accidentally shutdown while ripping. when i went to BM i kept getting errors. so i deleted it and tried to reinstall but the .pkg files wont show up. i even formatted the HDD and tried to reinstall. Still no luck

plz help

Lightbulb

hexed6 over at psx scene lost jailbreak mode when he installed ps3key backup manager and he had to reflash his PS3Key to get it working again, maybe that will work for you.

hmm, i better wait some time till i know for shure all works with no probs

anyone has a screenshot of the manager?

I installed it and boy it sucked, first it froze then, i havnt a clue where to put game folders, and third it wont even rip my original game, its a piece of crap.

But when i removed it al was ok , no probs, only i removed flex manager and and it says there is corrupted data icon and cant remove and when i remove it via ftp it will remove it but not the folder, any ideas

They should at least give us some info with the downloads... and they should hire testers

glad i haven't installed their BM yet.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News