Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] help ps3 system software?

Sponsored Links
    hi,

i have a problem with my ps3, the console need update version 2.60 or later, the model is DECR1400A, i'm downloaded 3.50 update but not work.. help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A DECR-1000A is a PS3 Development Debug Reference Tool...

If you don't know what it's for, perhaps you should consider selling it and buying a "normal" PS3... and have enough left over to buy a Wii, a PS2, an XBox360 and a loaded Mame Console.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by balam agab View Post
    hi,

i have a problem with my ps3, the console need update version 2.60 or later, the model is DECR1400A, i'm downloaded 3.50 update but not work.. help.
    The DECR-1400A requires a TOOL update - do you have the proper update for it, or do you have a TEST update for it as although it looks like a TEST, it requires the TOOL update.

thx for the answer, where download tool update??

Tool updates are extremely hard to find, for the most part - unless you have access to Dev Net, it makes them nearly impossible to find.

so if you don't where to find what you need then you probably don't need it, why not sell that to someone that could get some real use out of it and help the scene out at the same time, i'm sure someone on here has a normal ps3 they would love to trade you for that one.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News