Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Help with PS3 CFW and Managers?

Sponsored Links
    Hey all I have a PS3 that I plan to send out to everyone's favorite PS3 repair guy on here. Just waiting to hear back from him to see if he can help me with my PS3s that i need to get fixed.

Obviously I have gathered that to use any CFW/MFW. I have to be on OFW3.55. I was curious to get some opinions on what people would recommend for the Firmware to go with. I would like to do some of the old retro stuff emulators for handhelds and old consoles which from what i understand is possible but at the same time I want to be able to play the games of the PS1/PS2/PS3 that i didnt either get the chance to get my hands on or have the money for.

Could i get some help from all you very knowledgeable folks.
    Best Answer - Posted by misiozol:

Topic was here many times but in short bet way to play ps2 games buy ps2 fat install Network Adaptor and play them from hdd 100% compatibility , as far as ps3 you have to downgrade or upgrade to 3.55 , and you can go from there , how to do it is somewhere on my posts just follow them, as far emulators they work very good on any console.

Sponsored Links
    Topic was here many times but in short bet way to play ps2 games buy ps2 fat install Network Adaptor and play them from hdd 100% compatibility , as far as ps3 you have to downgrade or upgrade to 3.55 , and you can go from there , how to do it is somewhere on my posts just follow them, as far emulators they work very good on any console.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News