Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Help with PlayStation Network isos?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all. I have my dvd isos showing up in multiman but when I try to play them via pc network they say I need cobra cfw.

They play ok on usb and internal hdd. What's the go there? Any ideas or suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong? I have the dvdiso folder in my pc's video library and am on 4.55 rogero.
    Best Answer - Posted by windrider42:

You do need Cobra CFW of some kind whether it be Rogero 4.46 mixed with Cobra 7 or habib.

And with that its not limited to ISO on Network anymore, you can play Jailbreak style on Network as well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Post no.633 and read from there: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post465606

Would not hurt to search a bit

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What you reckon I haven't searched a bit? How do you suppose I got this far?

The isos show up from my pc's network but won't play. I'm now thinking I need the dvdiso directory on the root of another harddrive. I'll work it out myself

You do need Cobra CFW of some kind whether it be Rogero 4.46 mixed with Cobra 7 or habib.

And with that its not limited to ISO on Network anymore, you can play Jailbreak style on Network as well.

So rogero 4.55 doesn't have the ability to play an iso dvd over the network? I was under the impression that all these cobera features had been incorperated into the modern cfws. I can play isos on rogero 4.55 on usb and hdd but not via network, but the isos weren't on the root of my pcs hdd.

Is the mixed cobera version only up to 4.46 still? Do you have to use the cobra dongleass with the mixed cfw as well?

Quote Originally Posted by boxbundy View Post
    so rogero 4.55 doesn't have the ability to play an iso dvd over the network?
    No
    i was under the impression that all these cobera features had been incorperated into the modern cfws. I can play isos on rogero 4.55 on usb and hdd but not via network, but the isos weren't on the root of my pcs hdd.
    Your impression is wrong
    is the mixed cobera version only up to 4.46 still? Do you have to use the cobra dongleass with the mixed cfw as well?
    You have answer by windrider or by link in my post how about you read a bit before jumping to conclusion it's not that hard

Hello,

You don't need a dongle when using the Cobra CFW made by Rogero or Habib

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post470097

or use link by misiozol for Rogero 4.46 mixed with Cobra 7.

Thanks for the answers.

MISIOZOL - I did read it. I just needed clarification. It's also easy to answer a person without being self righteous.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News