Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] help with new PS3 mb and drive mb?

Sponsored Links
    hi guys,

i have (had 60gb) fat ps3 that died so i baught a new (ebay) motherboard with drive board now all was well when i replace the both and powered up but the drive was dead nothing not sencing discs or motor spinning nothing... kaput.

i bought a new sensor and drive motor but still same isue

placed new drive in ps3 and wen i came to boot it up the dreaded red light of death any ways after messing with it for few hours i now have the yelow light of death.

i now have a new motherboard to try but i need a full guide with all files needed to remry a blu-ray drive to motherboard tutorial

i have been to several sites and all i get is gimps giving bad advice or flaming me for not knowing (knowledge is passed on after all !)

thanks guys

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This tutorial (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post370825) might be helpful.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i got my new motherboard and drive board up and running but now got new problem.

i saw a lot of green pixels and lines at top of screen the ps3 froze (on hdmi) so i reset the ps3 now i have nothing at all on screen on hdmi or av ps3 powers up fan starts but pad wont sync up either.

any help?

Try a video reset by holding down the power button until you hear a beep. If that doesn't work then check your install.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News