Originally Posted by zabbyh
You might get that error every once and a while using the -debug method. Try closing out of that window and opening up the Tversity GUI. As long as it doesn't have subtitles it'll work fine using the original program.
Damn. here comes another doublepost. Oh well here goes. New Method! Just found this out and it'll let you run your subtitles WITHOUT using the debug string. Here goes.
1) Get into your start menu, then your control panel.
2) Open up "Administrative Tools"
3) Open up "Services"
4) Scroll down to "TversityMediaServer"
5) Click the "Log On" tab
6) Change "Log on as:" to "This Account"
7) Type in your administrator Username and password (most likely the one that you're logged on as) in the given boxes.
8) Click ok, shut down the server, re-start the server with the original Tversity program and everything works!
If your Administrator account doesn't have a password, create one for it or this method won't work (or at least it didn't for me).