Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Help needed on updating PS3 3.55 Kmeaw CFW?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys, need some help with updating my fat PS3 that's running 3.55 kmeaw CFW and Multiman (not too sure of version) so i can play the new GTA 5.

I have a small knowledge of jailbreaking ps3's and running downloaded games, but haven't bother in the past year or so, so i am well behind with things.

All help would be great full, but if you can supply links and a easy to follow step by step guide on how to do this would be a great help.

Cheers to all who take time to help me out...
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

I would update to rebug 4.46 lite. It is easy to do download the file and then make a folder on an USB formatted to fat32 named PS3 and then inside that make another one named UPDATE and renamed the one you downloaded to PS3UPDAT.PUP.

Then put on the USB and put it in the USB that is closest to the Blu-ray and then go to update in xmb and click on from a storage device and then it will do the rest for you. Also will have to update multiman for it to work.

I like rebug and any Cfw you choose to use can be updated the same way. Thanks.

Latest Rebug: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...01-05-updated/
    Latest multiMAN: v04.46.02 and v04.46.03 / v04.46.04

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would update to rebug 4.46 lite. It is easy to do download the file and then make a folder on an USB formatted to fat32 named PS3 and then inside that make another one named UPDATE and renamed the one you downloaded to PS3UPDAT.PUP.

Then put on the USB and put it in the USB that is closest to the Blu-ray and then go to update in xmb and click on from a storage device and then it will do the rest for you. Also will have to update multiman for it to work.

I like rebug and any Cfw you choose to use can be updated the same way. Thanks.

Latest Rebug: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...01-05-updated/
    Latest multiMAN: v04.46.02 and v04.46.03 / v04.46.04

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Many thanks racer, downloading both those now.

I have GTA 5 fileson my pc ready to copy to my ps3 BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V] is there an eboot file for this anywhere?

Many thanks again Racer owe you a beer!

Hi! Um, I followed the link for Latest multiMAN: v04.46.02 and v04.46.03 / v04.46.04 and installed the Rebug 4.46 above, and i don't know which one to install? CEX or DEX or stealth? i dunno i'm not sure

Just fired up my ps3 to find that i must of updated it a while back!!!

So popped to asda and bought gta5!

Multiman cex... Stealth only if you want to try online

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News