Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unhappy [UnAnswered] Help me on updating PS3

Sponsored Links
    I download the 1.51 upgrade file to update my PS3, but when transfer the file to the harddisk, there is a error 67%, and the system broke down, and i restart it manually, and it can not start at the first time, and i restart again, it can work. So i gave up tp upgrade, and try to install Yellow Dog on my PS3, i burn a iso DVD, and insert it in to the PS3 (it is power on), but i didn't install bootloader on my computer, so of course it can not work and broke down, i restart it manually, but it can not work, the tv said there is no signal, but the power light is green.

so, please help me!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i dont if this will help but its worth a try when u turn your ps3 on keep your finger on the power button till it beeps a second time then let go and i think it restores default settings and see if it works

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Im not sure that he actualy bricked his PS3. Without the bootloader then no changes were actualy made to the system. Also he did not succesfully download the firmware upgrade (If I understand you correctly) It wasnt installing at the time.

The 2 beep power reset should do the trick.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News