Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] help making ps3 3.73 spoof for 3.41?

Sponsored Links
    hi, i'm wondering if there any way to make a 3.73 version spoof for 3.41 fw

can anyone point my in the right direction?

thanks mikee

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well I could certainly make you a 3.73 spoofed 3.41 CFW using MFW builder if you'd like.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you can mate that would be great but i really only want the spoof to do a data transfer then go back to rebug.. thanks heyman.. i would +rep you but i can't again yet.. LOL

i wish i knew how to make the spoof only.
    Last edited by elser1; 11-22-2011 at 08:29 AM

why? Why are you still using jailbreak??

Update to 3.55 cfw and don't use any spoofer, they are totally useless!!!

elser1 has plenty of PS3s, he just wants to spoof the one he has with 3.41 JB so he can transfer some data.

Hey elser1 , I've made the MFW but I'll upload it tomorrow around 5 P.M. (Since I don't have time to upload it now) Also there is no need to +Rep me .

BTW I'll also be trying to make my own 3.73 spoofer based of Rebug's 3.72 spoofer. But I don't even know where to start, but it's worth a shot.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 11-22-2011 at 09:57 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks heyman mate.. i owe you at least 10 rep points LOL another member made me a spoofer from rebug, i won't name him, excellent work by the way. but its for 3.55, and i wish i knew how to do it, but i don't.. LOL

i should upgrade to 3.55 but all i want is to do a data transfer from my psn ps3 to my jb ps3 so i can use the jb saves on my psn console..

You could try changing the FW version in the Param.sfo of the spoofer to 3.41, then it might work on 3.41.

Anyways here is my 3.41 CFW made using MFW, it's based of 3.41 OFW, I added the "/app_home" and "Install package files" option, I also changed the default theme to the PS3 news theme. Don't worry, I didn't forget to add the 3.73 spoofer. If anyone goes wrong let me know.

Download link: [Register or Login to view links]

thanks bro.. i'm downloading now and i'll get back to ya..

just a silly question here.. after i have done the data transfer how can i go back to rebug from mfw? can you turn the spoofer off like rebug?or will i have to go into recovery mode?or will it just find 3.41 fw over the spoofer?

thanks
    Last edited by elser1; 11-22-2011 at 08:10 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just install rebug CFW from the recovery menu again.

thanks mate.. i wasn't sure as have never used mfw and only used rebug on 3.41 and jb dongle. i sold my kmeaw ps3 and never played around with 3.55

thanks again HeyManHRU

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News