Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Help with Last Of Us on PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Hey, I just made my console Rogero 4.41...

Have newest mM, but can't play Last of Us. When I start it just stars to load. I see Last of Us logo in right conner but no game :/ WHY?

Btw how to merge files in multiman? I put them in same folder (I splited main file and transfered from usb to ps3 about 5 files) and nothing?

Please help
    Best Answer - Posted by torres2005:

Disable BDEMU on multiman and if are in cfw 4.41 use original eboot works fine for me

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I used a USB drive formatted to ntfs and transferred all the files but the one that is over 4gb to the internal with a external hd formatted to fat32. And used the ntfs USB to transfer the file over 4gb to the internal hd of the ps3. I used multiman to do all and game works great. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    same problem here but runing on 4.30.1 rebug, with fake bd emu sytem do i need to do that as well? where can i get the original eboot?

just found out its in the game folder although the game still froozes in the logo screen gonna try making an update with the original eboot
    Last edited by Estina; 06-30-2013 at 08:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Disable BDEMU on multiman and if are in cfw 4.41 use original eboot works fine for me

Copy game to hdd with ps3split.

It worked for me

How long did you wait for OP?

This game has some weird loading times, well with a 1tb internal it does anyways

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News