Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Help Installing hacked FW?

Sponsored Links
    hey guys,

I'm new and i was just walking round the forums, reading and learning bout what i can do with my ps3 and came up here.

Now my question is, any1 can explain step by step how to install a debug / hacked FW? I think i'm just to stupid but i really don't understand what i have to do step by step *argh*

I would be very happy if someone is able to help me in this part.

Thanks a lot.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    HI,

You don't install a hacked FW!! You`ll need a USB DEV board to boot into JB.

Research yourself and look here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-guides-tutorials/

Greets

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you mean one of the two custom FW's available: nXMB only enable PS1/PS2 playback in Jailbreak mode on a backwards compatible PS3, the other being PS3 Acid CMF is still in development and currently for use on FW 3.15 at the moment.

If you're wanting to Jailbreak your PS3 then you'll need a proper device to do that, plenty to choose from, I would recommend either a USB dongle (not preloaded) or some hand held media device (ipods, phones, TI-84 calculator) whatever you decide it's either got a tutorial here or google it.

thx a lot for the fast replies, i got ps3 slim and its jailbroken already with ps3break and i want to enable the debug options now.

so to enable debug you need to install the acid cfw hackpack for 3.15 as bitsbubba mentioned, it's not a real custom firmware just an edited xml that enables debug options... you can find the post pertaining to it somewhere here on the forums, use search.

nXMB for Fat PS3, PS3 Acid CFW only for 3.15 and not seeming to work as the USB CFW loader does not work for 3.15

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News