Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Help downloading from ps store?

Sponsored Links
    i have rebug cfw 4.21 rex & i get error code 80029519 whenever i try to download already legally purchased content from the ps store like game unlocks, dlc, demos etc. any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
    Best Answer - Posted by moja:

OP, I've read this error. Others have reported that doing the following works:

1. Backup user data
    2. Delete the profile giving the error
    3. Create a new user
    4. Sign up for PSN, choosing to restore an existing account
    5. Follow prompts and try again

Let us know if that works.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    According to my info You cannot download/purchase any content from PlayStation store on any CFW. you need to be on OFW to do that.
    Last edited by PS3GAMER20111; 11-07-2012 at 02:57 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ouch that's gonna set back a few, but if you already legally paid for the game i guess you could download it else where. This is only because you already had purchased the game.

Aside from that you can't download on CFW. I know thats like a major drawback when it comes to owning a CFW console, you could however, if you have another console upgrade and download and transfer to a memory and then retransfer to your system. I think that should work not entirely sure though.

OP, I've read this error. Others have reported that doing the following works:

1. Backup user data
    2. Delete the profile giving the error
    3. Create a new user
    4. Sign up for PSN, choosing to restore an existing account
    5. Follow prompts and try again

Let us know if that works.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News