Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Help with downloaded PS3 games?

Sponsored Links
    hello ! I download games, and most of them working. but few of them, after I running the game, the ps3 stuck, and screen goes black. So

I have to turn off the ps3 to run another game. Maybe there's a pkg file that prevent this mater ?

thank you !
    Best Answer - Posted by Liongooder:

Apply BD mirror in multiman, you can do it manually by pressing Square then mark the BD morror option, or you can press Select & Cross directly on the game or it could be what Azrial mentioned above.

Sponsored Links
    What CFW are you running, as 4.xx CFW has a few games that would need the games resigning, as they may have been resigned to 3.55, are they PSN titles or downloaded retail disk games?

Apply BD mirror in multiman, you can do it manually by pressing Square then mark the BD morror option, or you can press Select & Cross directly on the game or it could be what Azrial mentioned above.

before you download see the information for the games like Working on 3.55 or seek the fix that fit with your CFW.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News