Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Help Downgrading NAND PS3 fat?

Sponsored Links
    Greetings! I found out that my ps3 is the NAND version and i'm thinking of the ProgSkeet 1.0 - Limited White Editio.. After having an accident irl i'm staying home pretty much all the time and getting back to 3.55 so i can run cfw would really make my life easier.

So my questions are: Is there any complete guide for NAND Progskeet 1.0 (soldering, installing, everything) and also a list of what exactly i need in order to do this (any more items perhaps etc).

i know this may sound pretty stupid but i have nowhere else to go and maybe with your guys help my life will be way better then it is right now... I have firmware 4.20 but after searching a bit progskeet is working on my CECHC04. Thanks for reading this!

Please excuse me for any grammar mistake or similar!
    Last edited by wantedshurda; 09-12-2012 at 03:00 PM Reason: x
    Best Answer - Posted by marcin888888:

here is something you need to start with at first: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...er-122242.html

I suggest a blue progskeet 1.1. I personally own it and works like a charm

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    only guides out there is from the progskeet website

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    here is something you need to start with at first: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...er-122242.html

I suggest a blue progskeet 1.1. I personally own it and works like a charm
    Last edited by marcin888888; 09-13-2012 at 08:16 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    awesome thanks!, i think i'll get the 1.1 progskeet version, though i'm a bit confused, may i ask what exactly i need in order to successfully downgrade with progskeet (any aditional hardware) i've heard so many things about 360 clips, pcb adapters you name it. Very appreciated with your guys help!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News