Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] help with DLC and playing games with multiman?

Sponsored Links
    so i got me some DLC, dead space 2 and need 4 speed hot pursuit, and with both dlc's i ran into the same problem.

i installed both the DLCs from the two games, ran the games through multiman and both DLC's worked just fine. and now comes the weird part. the DLC was only recognized once by both games and then not anymore. the games still work perfectly but the the DLC is not recognized anymore even if i delete the game data and install the dlc the same as i did when i worked the first time it does not work anymore. i am running kmeaw 3.55 but i also tried it with waninkoko and rogero cfw but without any luck.

i sold the original games so i cannot try it with that. only through multiman.

another strange thing is going on with the DLC from batman arkham asylum goty. i downloaded the 2 free add ons from psn and only one of them is working in the game??? superstrange

i really hope anybody has an answer for this problem!!! any help would be very much appreciated
    Best Answer - Posted by GotNoUsername:

Hmm strange in deed. Have you tried to activate the DLC manually via PSNReact or at least checked if it is possible?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hmm strange in deed. Have you tried to activate the DLC manually via PSNReact or at least checked if it is possible?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes i activated it with psnreact otherwise it wouldn't have worked at all.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News